WHERE WE ARE
Sunday, 9:50AM. lunch available after.
Just head out of exit 6 of Gyeong-in National University of Education subway station (pictured on right) and walk straight to the the Vision Center, B1 Floor for English worship.
(For info on the Vision Center, the new building, click this link)
Take the metro line 1 to Incheon and transfer at Bupyeong station to the Incheon subway line 1 towards Gyeyang. Get off at the Gyeongin National University of Education station. Go out exit number 6 and walk straight.
Any taxi driver worth their salt would know the 2 landmarks that sandwich our building: the station and the intersection. Most will also know the main church that has Korean services (across the street). Just tell the driver:
- Gyeong-in Kyodae Ipgu Yeok (subway station)
- Gyesan Samgeori (samgeori is a 3-way intersection)
- Gyesan Kyo-hae (name of church)
1. From the Seoul train station/Sinchon bus stop, take bus #1500. From the Yangjae/Gangnam bus stop, take bus #9500. From Gwangwhamun/Jongro 2ga/Yeongdeungpo take bus #2500. Take one of these red Samwha express buses to Gyesan-dong and get off at the Shindo Branew bus stop.
2. From Paju/Ilsan, take bus #3000 and get off at Gyeong-in National University of Education.
3. From the Yeongdeungpo train station/Gimpo airport, take bus #200 and get off at Gyeong-in Nat’l University of Education.
Call/email for ANY questions.
Please contact Rev. Gerry P. Sahagun, Jr.: Ministry Pastor--010-3954-2014 / email@example.com.
For Korean speakers, please contact Deac. Jess Jeon: Ministry Deacon-010-2331-8280.